Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

I as look back on all that has happened over the past year, I feel so fortunate for what I have and what I have been able to do. I have made so many new friends through my clients and other photographers. Our growth this past year has been amazing and I want to thank Randy, Heather & Katie for being there for me through our busiest year. Without them there is no way we would have made it. We of course moved our studio this year to downtown SLC. Something that I had been planning to do for over 3 years. The products that we offer to our clients has also gotten better and better and we have some really cool things coming to our lineup in 2007. I thought back over the past year all day today. Actually I have been going over my blog and seeing all of the amazing weddings that we were able to be a part of as well as some of the crazy things that can happen like my wife totalling her new car. I also can't forget that both of my brothers brought new babies into the world this year. I look forward to making 2007 one of the best years yet. I have put a lot things in place to make sure that 2007 will be a one to remember. I hope that we can be a part of your life in one way or another in the coming year.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Brody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter