Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Reagan & Kirsten

So in my last post I talked about the long drive in the snow to Saint George. Man it was some crazy weather which made the drive take almost 7 hours. The wedding was worth the drive though. Reagan and Kirsten are so incredible and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately our stay in Saint George was less then 14 hours. As soon as the luncheon was over I jumped in the car and drove straight home for a wedding early the next morning - Stay tuned for those pics tomorrow.
Here are a few of Reagan and Kirsten.

Brody






These last two are from The Barn which is where they had their Luncheon. I did these just for a little fun and thought they were cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter