Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fine Art is FUN!

A week or two ago I hosted our local Pictage User Group meeting in the new studio and at the end of the meeting a bunch of us went outside and took some really great Fine Art images. The goal was to capture light and color without using a flash. Here are the two that I came up with and one that Randy also did. I really like Randy's shot (the last one), but as usually mine are better. ;) I posted that part just for Randy by the way. His stuff is always really good.

Brody




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do really great work, but I think Randy's work is more cutting edge and punchy. J.K. yo do awsome and cutting edge work.......

12/07/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Brody said...

Randy only got that shot because he was cold and whimpy and needed to go inside. ;)

12/07/2006 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter