Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hang the Stockings...

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree and I have to say that this is the earliest I have ever put it up. I usually wait until about 10 or 15 days before Christmas, but this year just seems to be different. Connor is finally old enough to help and have fun with it. We went with a little more formal theme this year for the tree. Last year we just threw it up with a ton of broken ornaments and bad lights. I think it looks good and Im glad its up.




Connor got to put the finishing touch on the tree.
Our cat Sally was pretty impressed by the tree too.


All images copyright Crystal Dezember :) - that's why they are blurry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

The tree looks great! I love that your cat is named "Sally." I don't know why. It just makes me smile.

12/04/2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty tree...
So Crystal took all the pictures and that's why they're blurry?? The first picture of the glass ornament clearly shows you holding the camera... BUSTED!

12/06/2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter