Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mike & Bridget - Amazing!

I haven't had this much fun at a wedding....well since my last wedding. I always have fun, but this was an amazing wedding. I am so excited for these two. When you see them together you can tell the are so in love with each other. The way they met is such a great story too. I had the entire staff working with me yesterday so I want to say a special thanks to Randy and Heather for doing such an amazing job shooting. We really got some fantastic images. Too many actually. We have a new way of showing you pics on the blog so I hope you like it.

Brody

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah!!! I'm still in complete awe of how beautiful Bridge is! She truly looked amazing and Brody, Randy, and Heather were super cool, fun and just terrific photographers. Thanks for helping make the day special.

11/14/2006 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the Mink that smells like cheese?

Who'z that sexy diva in ivory Mikey sure is a lucky ducky. Those bridesmaids are pretty good lookin' too. Looks like the midget with the bubble gum was breakin' the roles at the cathedral...no gum allowed. Patti is going to hunt you down, and when she gets through with you you’re going to wish you’d never meet Mr. Hubba Bubba.

Affectionately,
Madam Bridget

11/14/2006 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Brody! you and your staff did an incredible job. Bridget and I cannot wait to see all the pictures. Many of our guests kept mentioning how much they loved your work on the engagement photos and invitations. YOU ROCK

11/14/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Brody! These are so beautiful! Were these taken in SLC? It looks like a destination wedding. Fabulous!!

11/24/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Sweet stuff Brody!
The new site is kickin too!
Congratulations on the new studio.

11/27/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Brody said...

Thanks Rebekah. Yeah they were taken in SL at the Cathedral and then at the McCune Mansion.

Frank! Its so good to hear from you. I don't I have talked with you in MONTHS! I hope all is going great for you. Thanks on the comments.

Brody

11/28/2006 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter