Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

David & Iliana got married!

I absolutely loved shooting this wedding! These two live in London and came back to Utah to get married in the Salt Lake Temple. I seriously only met them a couple of days before the wedding, which really worried me because I really like to get to know my couples before their weddings. I was pretty relieved after meeting with them because they were so down to earth. It was an amazing wedding and Randy and I had a blast! They had a reception at the JSMB with a bunch of their closest friends and family. Dinner was great and the cake was amazing! Take a look!

Brody

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naturally I am going to comment.....You are the best Brody and my pictures are more than what I could have dreamed for! Thanks for being the greatest photographer - you really captured the magic.

From London - Iliana
x

12/09/2006 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

You captured Iliana and David at their best!! Photos are amazing can't wait to see the rest!!!

Rafael Pruneda

12/11/2006 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Iliana & David,

Great photographs, I was worried as this will be your main source of memories of the big day forever and I could not recommend a photographer in the US but you chose well. Memories can fade over time but good photographs should not and will help keep these happy memories for you both forever! These have been fully audited and pass with flying colours. Looks like you had a great day and wish you both all the happiness together for the future.

Dave H
Former Photographic Auditor (London)

12/11/2006 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter