Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I have a bit of a bag fetish!


I have to admit something. I am a little addicted to new notebook bags, well just bags in general. Its pretty sad actually. I have, lets just say over 10 bags in a closet at my house for my powerbook. And today I added another bag to my collection. I returned a portable drive to Circuit City today and decided that I would just look around. Of course I ended up looking at the computer stuff and got bored pretty quick since all they carry is PC stuff. Then I came to the bags. I am pretty picky about bags. They have to have certain things in order for me to like them. First off, I only like messenger bags. Not sure why, but its all I ever buy. Second off, it has to have a water bottle holder and room for my books and my 15in powerbook. There it was, hanging on the rack. It seemed to have a glow around it as I went to grab it. The price was good and it was a match made in heaven. I am positive my powerbook will love its new home!

OK , I'm a little dorky about it I know. Its the small things in life that make me happy.

Brody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand the love for bags. I have a thing for watches. Thanks for meeting with us today, we really liked your work.

2/10/2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter