Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shoot From Last Night

Last night I hosted a monthly get together of a bunch of photographers. Its the who's who in the photography industry. Anyway, I got to show everyone there my new toy that I have been dying to get and I though that last nights meeting was a great place to break it in. Here are a few that both Randy and I took. I'm not sure who's images are who's because we were shooting with the same camera. I would hold the light and he would shoot, and then he would hold the light while I shot. It was a ton of fun. If you are into checking out every ones blogs in Utah I'm sure you will see some more of these images. Check em out.

Brody




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dynamic lighting in the last photo. Great work!

1/31/2007 12:18 AM  
Blogger Dustin Izatt said...

PUG was so awesome and fun, thanks for sharing your toy with us. Now I need to go and buy one of those.

1/31/2007 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great. What is your new toy? Is is Pepper Popper? :)

1/31/2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Thanks for hosting PUG. That was a lot of fun!

1/31/2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger Kate Benson said...

That last one is sooo great... nice angle

1/31/2007 11:57 PM  
Blogger Brody said...

Thanks guys! The new toys is not a pepper popper, but something very similar. I can't share all of my secrets so lets just say its a nice light. :) Sorry for those of you that missed it! Maybe next pug I will break it out again and we can play some more!

2/02/2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter