Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just Fine :) Inside joke

I personally do not know any photographer in Utah that would do what we did last night. We started just before it got dark to shoot Brandon and Meghan's engagements. I vowed to myself that once it got dark I would not use a flash. This shots are so sweet that I just can't help myself to show you a bunch of them. Brandon and Meghan were such good sports to let me drag them all over the city to get all the ideas out of my head. Here are a bunch of my favorites.

Brody









6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pix! So creative. The lighting looks so amazing. I would love to have engagement pix like them. Lucky them. :)

2/22/2007 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my pics!! They are so incredible and we had such a great time and an amazing photographer!!

2/23/2007 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!! It was such a fun night, I loved every sec. of it! We had such a great time and an amazing photographer!!!

Meghan and Brandon

2/23/2007 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Video lights are great.. I would do the same!! Nice shots!

2/25/2007 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon!!!!! Congrats!!!! I am very excited for you guys....haven't seen you since Mimi's days. The pictures look awesome! I am glad you are going with the best photographers in Salt Lake! Best of luck to both of you!

:) Kelsie Despain

2/27/2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Fan-freakin-tastic! These rock Brody!

2/27/2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter