Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Engagement Story Contest

In the honor of Valantines day I wanted to do something really fun. I decide to have a little contest for all of my current clients and potential clients.

Heres the deal, I want to hear THE BEST engagement story ever! You are able to enter only if you are a current or past bride of mine or if you are a bride that books us by the end of February. Simple write your engagement story and send it to me at contact@dezemberphoto.com Pictures will help your story a lot more so send some with it. I will read everyone of them and decide on THE BEST one. The winner will receive an additional $500 towards their album or a free ipod Nano with all of their pictures on it.

I will post the winner and their engagement story when the contest ends on the 1st of the month.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter