Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Pictage Partner Conference


I am so excited to be going to LA tomorrow for the Pictage Partner Conference. I am so excited to be able to speak for the 2nd year in a row to fellow photographers on how to better their business. This conference is held once a year by Pictage which most of you know is my lab and online web preview partner. I will be posting some images from LA over the next week as well some of the NYC shots that I was finally able to download to my powerbook. See you all when I get home.

Brody

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

Brody -
So great to meet you in LA. I am SO impressed with all that you are doing in business - and the phenomenal person you seem to be. Awesome to meet you - let us know when you are in Denver!

9/11/2006 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter