Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Perfect for each other!

I met Paul & Kalli a few months back when they came in for a consultation and I knew I was going to have so much fun with them. My staff always tried to be able to come to their engagements and Kalli's bridals and Heather even worked from 7am until 10pm just because she loved these two. We had an amazing time shooting them. Its almost to easy when you consider your clients your friends. These two also picked up a pair of iPods that I delivered to them at the end of their reception. I preloaded a bunch of their wedding pics on them so they could have some images to enjoy on their Honeymoon. Here are a couple of my favorite images from the day.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We LOVE the pics and our ipods. What an awesome surprise!! Thanks for working so hard for us (Heather too!) We can't wait to see the final product, with such hot subjects how can you go wrong? JK!!

9/10/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter