Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How Cool Is This!

I absolutely love it when I get wonderful comments from my clients. Pictage every now and then sends out emails to rate your photographer and it looks like they sent one out to a bride of mine from last year. Here is what she said.

"Brody was incredible. He captured beautiful moments in our lives and I will always cherish my wedding photos. Also he was so easy to work with, easy to get ahold of, and very prompt with everything he does. He has a vision like no other photographer. The one thing I wish I had done was get more pictures and albums because they're beautiful. Everyone who sees our pictures compliments us and of course the photographer. I reccommend Brody to anyone who is asking about photographers. I'm even planning on asking him to take family, and baby photos when we start our family. He will capture the important moments in life. You'll never regret using Dezember photography!"

Thank you
Joshua & Susan for your really nice comments. I had a great time documenting your wedding day and I look forward to photographing your family!

Brody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter