Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

FINALLY I CAN SYNC WITH MY MAC!!!


Yay! I finally can sync my phone with my mac! Over the past six months we have been moving our studio systems over to Macintosh which is fabulous, but my scheduling software and my phone (Treo 700w) will only work on a PC. So I have been keeping one PC in the studio for scheduling and accounting software, but now I have one less program to rely on and as soon as I get a new accounting software for Mac I will done with PCs! Anyway that was a long explanation of the situation. So today I went out and got a new Blackberry 7130e and now my schedule is all online and on my phone so I can see it from just about anywhere. If my phone crashes I can just log onto my .mac account and view it. So far I am IN LOVE with this thing.

Brody

1 Comments:

Blogger Brody said...

I actually just use ical. It sycns with my .mac account and that syncs with all of my other computers as well as publishes my calander online.

6/26/2006 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter