Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Nick & Tracey's Wedding

I recently Shot Nick and Tracey's wedding at The Canterbury Place and it was AMAZING!
I couldn't believe how much planning and work that they put into all of the decorations and details for the wedding!  They even had individual place cards hanging for all of the guests that Tracey hand-beaded.
I showed up a little early to get all of the details and of Nick and Tracey getting ready before the ceremony.  The set-up here is amazing!  There is a huge Bride's room for the girls, and a separate Groom's room for the guys fully equipped with a big screen TV and Xbox!
The ceremony was in the garden area and was beautiful.  I loved all of the bright colored balls for decoration.  After the ceremony we did some fun family pictures and pictures with the bridal party, and then headed into the dining room for dinner and dancing.  Tracey's cake was amazing (I'll have to find out who made it).  And they had a "Guitar Hero" grooms cake!  And to top off all of the decorations, they had about a dozen mounted 8x12 pictures of them that I took at her bridals / groomals scattered around.  That reminds me, I should blog some of their groomals :)
Check out the slideshow of their wedding day!
-Randy

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter