Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vacation!

After 11 amazing months of photographing over 200 sessions and just over 80 weddings we finally are taking a much needed vacation. The studio is closed for the rest of the week while we all spend time with our families over the holiday.
My family has been planning this trip for just over a year and I can't believe that we are finally here. We hopped a flight to California and we are planning on spending the next 3 days at Disney Land! Today we started out by visiting Manhattan Beach and one of my favorite stores. The Sketchers flagship store! Yes I do have a bit of a shoe fetish. Either way, here are a few shots from my point and shoot.

From my family to yours, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Brody





I am the king at self portraits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter