Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

NEW POLL!

I just posted a new poll to the left. I want to know what type of photography you are more drawn too. I have notice that the trend in the state is changing to a much more lifestyle photography and we have been doing this for years now. What troubles me is that the industry is not following suit. Just look at the bridal mags and vendor books. They are trying to stay with the original conservative images and agenda rather then evolve in the direction that people are looking for. So after a little bit of thought, I started thinking that maybe I am totally wrong with my assumption. So please vote on the poll and let me know if I am totally out of my mind.
Thanks!

Brody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter