Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

That's right, I was born on this day 28 years ago. I seriously don't like getting older and I struggle with it much more then I lead others to believe. But I am very excited for what is still in store for me and my family.
I am pretty much as lazy as I can be on my B-day so I decided to give everyone the day off in the studio today and just be closed for this holiday. We will have someone in the studio on Friday, but most of us will be out shooting some really fun weddings over the next couple of days!

Oh!! Be sure to come back to the blog later today for our new and FREE surprise!

Thanks!

Brody

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelsie said...

Hey birthday boy! I REALLY wish that I could make fun of your age, but I am older...augh! Happy freakin birthday!

PS....Re-match! anytime, anyday!

Kelsie :)

8/23/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Kate Benson said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I'm like you, I detest getting older, de-test-it! I'll be 31 this year, ouch. Anyway I hope this day is a good one for you.

8/23/2007 5:15 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

happy bday brody! i guess since i'm a youngen i can make fun of your age? i dunno though.. i probably shouldn't piss off my new boss.. haha
have a good day!
stace

8/23/2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy B-Day little Bro. Stop whining about age, I've got 5 on you. Plus you don't even have gray hair or wrinkles yet, no worries.
Enjoy the day off!

- Jason

8/23/2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger J said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

dude...where's the surprise?

8/23/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Brody said...

Thank you guys so much for leaving me a comment. I seriously appreciate it and I'm glad to have you all as friends.

Brody

8/23/2007 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter