Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Brandon & Meghan - May 11, 2007

Friday was an amazing day with incredible blue skies so I thought we would use and abuse the sky to get some very colorful images. Everything was perfect. The flowers were amazing. Megan at Petals & Blooms did an amazing job getting everything setup. You should totally check out her site if you need flowers for your wedding. I love shooting in the same location over and over again because it makes me get creative and I think I totally did that at Brandon & Meghan's wedding. Check out the slideshow below by clicking the play button. And if you want to order a DVD of this slideshow click the little disc at the bottom of the show.
Brody


2 Comments:

Blogger Kellee Smith said...

So much fun. Fantastic pictures. I loved the whole slideshow. These two looked like they had great personalities. The sky was amazing...

5/14/2007 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are beautiful pics, i can't wait to see the rest of them.
amy

6/06/2007 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter