Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ouch!

The other day my wife Crystal decided to total her car. Not sure if she just didn't like anymore or maybe she saw another car she liked better. Either way the car was totalled and she needs a new one. Did I mention that this car was only two months old and if you read down the blog you will see that she wrecked it once before (not her fault that time). So two accidents in two months. I am almost glad she totalled it. The car seemed to have a curse on it. Here are a few of the totalled car.





The good news is that we get to get a new car for her and its up to me to pick it for her. Especially since she doesnt pick very lucky cars. Hopefully my pick will be better then hers. Check back next week to see if our new car comes in like it is supposed to.

Brody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter